Leaking Tap and Water Leaks
Leaking Tap and Water Leaks
ARE LEAKING TAPS COSTING YOU MONEY?
With ongoing increases in electricity and water rates likely, NOW is the time to fix leaking showers and dripping taps in your kitchen, bathroom, laundry, garden or business premises.
As well as being available 24 hours, seven days a week for urgent jobs, Sydney Emergency Plumbing provides a range of specialist plumbing services to help clients save money from the preventable waste caused by water leaks.
We will search for and repair all water leaks at your home, unit, strata building, business or commercial property.
For example, the average Sydney home uses 63 buckets of water a day for general use. But a lot more water can be wasted silently over time through leaking taps. The faster a plumber stops the leak, the sooner you’ll start saving money.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WATER LEAKS
- A leaking tap can waste up to 17 litres of water a minute
- A water efficient showerhead saves $50 to $100 in water costs every year – installation is quick and easy
- A standard, single flush toilet uses up to 12 litres of water, while only a dual flush system uses just three
- Water efficient taps with an aerator or flow-restrictor use half as much water as standard taps
SYDNEY EMERGENCY PLUMBING CHECKS AND REPAIRS LEAKS IN:
- Bathroom, kitchen and laundry taps – including installing water-saving tap washers
- Garden taps – we replace old garden taps with new, with every paid service
- Toilets - a leaking toilet can waste 16,000 litres of water per year
- Shower heads – including installing water-saving shower heads
Each of these services and repairs results in ongoing savings on your water bills. While completing these jobs, we can also check your water meters to ensure there are no water leaks over your entire property.
Call for a quote TODAY on 1800 862 565 or email us for a reply within 24 hours.
CHECKING STORMWATER DRAINS
Tree root growth can slowly cause extensive damage to stormwater pipes that goes undetected for years. If trees invade pipe systems they prevent drainage from working properly. In the worst cases, a crack or burst in a stormwater pipe can cause flooding that affects more than just your own property.
If you’re concerned about the impact of trees on drains surrounding your home, ask Sydney Emergency Plumbing about our annual sewerage and stormwater checks. This easy yearly service creates peace of mind and keeps you informed about any potentially damaging blockages so that you can find a timely solution.
FAST SERVICE FOR FIXING LEAKS
If you have a leak from a tap, toilet, bath or shower or pipe, call Sydney Emergency Plumbing NOW on 1800 862 565 or email us for a reply within 24 hours.