Our response to COVID-19 and our commitment to our customers
Our commitment to you during COVID-19 (we’re still working)
The health of our clients and staff is our top priority at Sydney Emergency Plumbing. Our team has introduced robust hygiene systems, as we continue to work 24/7 to fix your plumbing emergencies during this daunting time.
Sydney Emergency Plumbing is considered an essential service by the Australian government. We’re following government advice to minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
The strict precautionary measures we’re taking to protect our clients and staff:
– Our team has completed the Australian Government Infection Control Training.
– We come armed with: hand washing equipment, hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes, soap dispensers, disposable gloves and masks.
– Following the latest social distancing requirements.
– Wiping down equipment and surface areas with high-strength cleaning products while working and before we leave.
– No shaking hands.
– Monitoring our plumbers to make sure they’re feeling well and following all safety precautions.
– Keeping our vehicles clean with high-strength cleaning products.
What you can now expect when you book with us:
– We ask if anyone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19, is waiting for test results, isolating or feeling unwell. Please let us know if this information changes at any stage, so we can take necessary precautions.
– We prefer that you pay via credit card or bank transaction, to limit the risk of virus transfer with cash. If this isn’t possible, we will carefully accept your cash.
– We understand this is a stressful time for everyone, and appreciate your cooperation! Your health and wellbeing is important to us. Please be assured that we’re doing everything in our power to deliver top quality service in a safe manner.
If you have any questions or would like to read our hygiene policy, please contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 115 429.
We hope you’re staying well,
Sydney Emergency Plumbing