Here are some quick easy ways to save water and money to your home, business or commercial property.
The average home uses 63 buckets a day you can save water (and your back pockets) by having one of our plumbers check your :
- Taps and replace tap washers
- Garden taps - With every paid service we will supply and install a new garden tap replacing existing.
- Check water meters to ensure no leaks over the entire property
- Toilets - a leaking toilet can waste 16,000 litres of water per year
- Install water saving tap washers and shower heads
- Have your sewerage and stormwater drains checked by us annually. Root growth and blockages can cause extensive damage that may require replacement if left unfixed. Maintenance is much cheaper than replacement